Inspiracion Dance Chicago offers several classes for both youth and adult students. All classes are led by Director Chris Manning and the Inspiracieón Dance Team. See information below for class description and schedule for community, high school and college students.
- Bachata/Hip-Hop choreography class
- Mon/Tues, 3:30-4:30
- Nicholas Seen High School
- This class is open to all Senn High students.
- Inclusive dates: 3/16, 3/23, 3/24, 3/30, 3/31, 4/13, 4/14, 4/20 & 4/21
Inspiración Dance College Classes
- Salsa/Bachata Class
- Thursday 7pm
- Loyola University, Centennial Forum, 1125 West Loyola Avenue
- Free for all Loyola University undergraduate and graduate students
Salsa Classes at Chicago Dance
Intermediate Salsa Techniques
- Students will learn the cross body lead, copa, inside turn, introductory footwork combinations and multiple turns.
- This class is perfect for the student who has taken a only a few salsa classes.
Intermediate Advanced Salsa Technique
- Students will learn advanced variations on: the cross body lead, copa, inside turn, locks, checks, body movement, and multiple turns.
- This class is a perfect for a student who like to prepare to take combinations courses or has just started combinations courses.
Salsa Combinations and Footwork
- Students will learn intermediate level combinations, longer footwork patterns, styling for leads and follows, simple dips, triple or more spins.
- This class is perfect for students with a solid foundation of basic movements and are looking to integrate them for more exciting social dancing.
Advanced Salsa/Choreography and Footwork
- Students will learn high level combinations, high-level footwork, and styling suitable for social dancing with advanced dancers and this material will be put together within a the context of choreography
- This class is perfect for students seeking to dance socially with more advanced partners and for students considering being on a salsa performance team.
- Sign up here.
- Proceeds from these classes go to Inspiracíon's non-profit youth, adult, and community programs. Click here for detailed record.